Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Ok..It's officially 13 mins before I go bath and another 20 before I meet up with Farhan Tre under my block and another 10 before finally meeting up with the band.....

I'm so happy rite now!!!

2 hours again...cool but we're going there by bus and not with our bikes as planned....but I doubt that willl dampen my spirits in any way...

I'll go suggest we go to Penin after that and go see some guitars or something...and then go grab a bite at KFC>>>KFC Freako here!!!!!!>>>Shrooms Meal upgrade Cheese Fries...

Maybe we'll go to the one at Mountbatten again and get free meals like that time...haha

Ok ...I'm only writing this to state how happy I feel rite now and then later compare what I expected and what actaully happened.....

I'm gonna have a good day and hope that you will too....Bye!!!